Thursday 8 September 2011

Headin' Down Under, Baby!!!!!

Family,
And a good evening to you from across the globe after another GREAT DAY in the Lion City.  This is just a quick one to let the readership know that blogs will be spotty at best until 20 September.  Why, you ask?  Because FINALLY, after SO MANY YEARS TALKING ABOUT IT, Team Taylor is headin' to the Land Down Under - we're Sydney bound, baby!!!! 

I did my last long run tonight, logging 10 miles in 1:19:37.  That's just under 8 minutes a mile, and considering that I'm feeling somewhat under the weather, I was quite pleased (Miller - that's not an excuse.  And besides, we all know I could crush you because you are weak like Ukraine).  There will be a couple of maintenance runs over the coming days, but it's pretty much GO TIME, BABY!!!!

So I know that we owe all of you highlights from Bangkok (Bob and Jan, I realize you're probably ready to STRANGLE us since we've still not put the photos of the Tacy Sisters up yet - I promise we'll get there) and the rest of Thailand, but that will just have to keep.  We WILL get back to even - it's just a crazy time for the Bull and Striker right now. 

Oh, and since I didn't blog last night I didn't get to say it - CONGRATS TO THE SHOGUN!!!!  AMAZING NEWS, BROTHER!!!!!!!  SO EXCITED for you guys! 

Sorry so short, but we're catching a taxi in 30 minutes (yes, at 10:15 in the evening) to head to the airport, as we've got a 12:35 AM flight headin' South by Southeast.  Who's got 2 thumbs and Men at Work in his head?  THIS GUY....

Okay, that's all the news that's fit to print.  Chat soon (just not sure how soon!)!

Love,

Sam the Dingo and Jenny the (other) Wild Wallaby

No comments:

Post a Comment