Thursday 13 May 2010

I know, I know....I SUCK. NEW BLOGS ARE COMING!!!

Family,

And a good afternoon to you from sunny Charlotte. Okay, so putting it bluntly, I AM PATHETIC AND KNOW IT BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BLOGGED IN ALMOST A WEEK. However, it's been an INSANE week in the Queen City, and so I've fallen delinquent. The bad news is that it won't get better this week - this will be the last post until Monday, 17 May. The good news is that, when I do post, I promise several GREAT moments for you, including:

1. How to abandon your wife with total strangers in Paris and walk home in the rain without a map

2. An introduction to The Hairless Wonder - Tom Price

3. Reunion with "Old School Cool"

4. Why even Sun Devils at heart are part of the family

5. How many calories can be consumed in a week basis (divided by food and Fat Tire)

So again, I really am sorry that I've been off the grid. However, I promise I'll make it up to you!

Love,

Sam (and Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment