And a good afternoon to you from sunny Charlotte. Okay, so putting it bluntly, I AM PATHETIC AND KNOW IT BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BLOGGED IN ALMOST A WEEK. However, it's been an INSANE week in the Queen City, and so I've fallen delinquent. The bad news is that it won't get better this week - this will be the last post until Monday, 17 May. The good news is that, when I do post, I promise several GREAT moments for you, including:
1. How to abandon your wife with total strangers in Paris and walk home in the rain without a map
2. An introduction to The Hairless Wonder - Tom Price
3. Reunion with "Old School Cool"
4. Why even Sun Devils at heart are part of the family
5. How many calories can be consumed in a week basis (divided by food and Fat Tire)
So again, I really am sorry that I've been off the grid. However, I promise I'll make it up to you!
Sam (and Jenny)