Thursday 19 November 2009

Finally a quiet night in...

Family,

And a good evening to you from across the Pond after a BUSY DAY in the Smoke. And whilst there's not much to report tonight, Tom Price will at least be happy to know that it was not an AFD and we're now one bottle of red wine light at the Taylor household.

So I left work late after a very Productive (but VERY busy) day and caught the train home, arriving to the smell of pasta cooking. Tell me I don't live the life! 2 minutes later, my wife is serving me a cheese tray (Stilton = smelly but guuuuuuuuuuuuud...peppy cheekies) and handing me my first glass of Rioja (Ray - fret not, this doesn't mean my opinion has changed on ANYTHING AT ALL). 10 minutes after that, I'm nose down in some goat's cheese and walnut pasta - delish (and only a pound!).

Not a whole lot to report today. I've been a total slacker and have avoided the gym with a passion. However, I'm trying to get there tomorrow. And I better, especially since I killed a SQUARE PIE today. Hitman, I walked out just to get a salad, but I saw the Square Pie store, and the sign out front said: "You know you want one." I sure as hell did, and 5 minutes (and 7 pounds) later, I was feasting on THE BEST pie of my life. I almost wet my trousers from the excitement.

Okay, very short (and pretty lame, I realize) tonight, but hopefully we'll make up for it tomorrow when I take my wife out for dinner. At a minimum, you'll get to see my smokin' hot wife and my scraggly ass, both of which I'm sure you're equally excited about.

That's all the news that's fit to print. Chat tomorrow!

Love,

Sam and Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment