Saturday 14 November 2009

Introducting.....VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Family,

And a good morning (yeah, I realize I'm a bit late) to you from across the Pond - it's the WEEKEND!!!!!!!! And, for the second time since moving over...WE'VE GOT COMPANY!!!

After another uber productive day at work, brainstorming about the TIB for the AOC (if you don't know those TLA's, then you just aren't cool...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight), JT and I rolled to Covent Garden (granted, I forgot the best way to go and ended up practically going to SCOTLAND to get there - details...), where we met up with an old friend from college (and then from Charlotte). Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, one of the powerhouse altos of THV - Virginia Brown!!!!!!!!!

VA is the resident Bone Thug in Harmony in my life - she's was THV's "hard core gangsta." Don't let the innocent look fool you - she can flash gang signs with the best of them.

We rolled down to the Porterhouse, where the girls had Hersbrucker Pilsners (German style beer) whilst I had a couple of Porterhouse Reds (VERY fresh - SO GUUUUUUUD). We then rolled next door to La Tasca (50% off coupon, baby!!!), but an hour wait sent us packing.

So we rolled home and found the La Tasca closest to our home, only to find that it had been CLOSED. However, determined at this point to have some jamon y queso, we rolled to Regent Street, where we found another one AND a server from Barcelona. Therefore, I got the chance to practice my Spanish!

The food ws great, even if the Paella took OVER AN HOUR to come out. Considering that VA arrived that morning, I don't know how she was able to keep her eyes open.

Okay, time to catch a shower and get the day started. Borrough Market today!

That's all the news that's fit to print. Chat soon!

Love,

Sam and Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment