Monday 23 November 2009

Hittin' a milestone...Blog #100, BABY!!!!!

Family,

And a good evening to you from across the Pond after another great day in the Mother Country. Tonight is Blog #100!!! Can you believe it? Hard to believe that we're almost 5 months into our assignment - where on earth is the time going?

Today was a good (and super busy) day, stacked with all those "30 miute meetings" that result in tons of decisions but an inbox that would terrify even Bill Gates. The good news is that, after an 18 hiatus, I finally got my lazy ass back in the gym and ran a 5K. The bad news is that my foot hurt every step, is sore now, and honestly feels the worst it's felt in month. NOT IDEAL. But it's al good. Tomorrow is cross-training, so we'll see how we fare on Wednesday. Worst case, I'll hop off the treadmill and pull out one of my old "Chuck Powell 'Little Arnold' Workouts" and embarass myself by curling 2kg weights. But if nothing else, I take comfort in the knowledge that, while I might be fat, I still have my leg hair...(sorry TP - I couldn't resist).

Also, last night I forgot to mention that I finished "Divine Justice" on the train ride over on Saturday - very entertaining, and a very fast read. And I'm happy to report that the body count did NOT disappoint.

Okay, so my wife just rolled in from Body Combat, and she's flexin' guns and showin' off some firepower, so it's time to make some dinner and call it a night.

That's all the news that's fit to print. Chat tomorrow!

Love,

Sam and Jenny (now in the Blogger's Century Club!)

No comments:

Post a Comment