Tuesday 12 January 2010

FINALLY - a quiet (and much needed) night in...

Family,

And a good evening to you from across the Pond on this chilly Tuesday in the Mother Country. Mom - you'll be happy to know that I broke out the Land's End coat today! And while there is no question that the "bomber jacket" is stil my favorite coat, I must confess that this one is quite warm.

So last night was the sleep of legends. JT and I were in bed at 7:38 PM, at which point I slept until 7:030 AM the following morning (muffin got up at 7:15). I slept like the dead, and I woke up feeling like a new man (even if I was still in flannel pajamas and fat as a damn bear).

Today was another great day at work - Canada's still stable! Better still, we started moving the dial on some other items for the next big event, which is in April. It's time to start the next countdown!

Dinner this evening was another (much needed) salad. KJ, you'll be happy to know that your bacon bits and Newman's own Honey Mustard are getting some SERIOUS airtime in the flat. We'll start on the croutons tomorrow. :-) Giddyup!

Next up for me is going back through and attaching pictures to the blogs over the holidays. I'm assuming that this will be a 2-3 day process, so give me until Thursday, and then you should be able to see the highlights from "A Taylor Family Christmas," which, unfortunately, doesn't feature Moonshine this year.

Okay, that's all the news that's fit to print. Chat tomorrow!

Love,

Sam and Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment