Friday 15 January 2010

IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Family,

And a good evening to you from the "Green Stick Fracture" Family across the Pond. It's the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, am I glad. So glad, in fact, that we decided it would be pure silliness to have an AFD. Hence, the glass of French red (our second) in front of us as I type this and Jenny folds clothes (Woman - SUBMIT! Price, that was for you...now we can both be in the dog house).

Today was another crazy one at work, but very productive. The Transition pressure continues to ratchet up - livin' the dream!

It's funny, but I've found myself paying less attention to my i-Pod and more attention to the achitecture on my walk to and from the Tube. I think it's because I know that time is starting to grow short, and thus I want to remember as much as possible of this magical experience. Consequently, each building is starting to take on new life and a place in my memory - some of them even have names (the "Prague" building is one that comes to mind; the Chinese Embassy, also known as "The place where Jack Bauer kicks major ass" is another). I imagine that, once I get out of the boot, I will enjoy the walk even more. That being said, I'm glad that the boot has slowed me down a bit, as it's helped me to appreciate all the architecture around me.

In other news, Muffin Puffin RIPPED UP the pool tonight - I'm so happy we found her some water! Natalie Coughlin - LOOK OUT. Also, we had a delicious (and dare I say even healthy!) meal tonight, capped by some peppermint bark Ghirardelli Squares (Steve - you never had to worry about those going to waste).

Tomorrow is a day of errands AND a sleepover. Tune in tomorrow to discover the identity of the mystery guest!

Okay, that's all the news that's fit to print. Chat tomorrow!

Love,

Sam and Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment