Friday 30 April 2010

The word of the night was HEAVY...

Family,

And a GREAT evening to you from across the Pond after another GREAT DAY in the Mother Country. It's official - WE PAID EVERYONE!!!! 18 months of work culminated in a last big milestone today. Granted, we've still got a lot of work to do, but there is no denying we just accomplished a MAJOR milestone.

Okay - NEWS FLASH - there will be NO BLOGS between now and Tuesday, as the Taylors are HEADIN' TO KRAKOW, BABY!!!!! OH, YEAH!!!! We are SO excited. Krakow is meant to be stunning, and the rumor is that it is the "new Prague." Stay tuned for (hopefully) some great photos and several good stories at the hands of "white spirits." And can someone say blood sausage? Yummyyyyyyyyyyy.....

Also, I feel I must mention that Tom/Mike/Smokey/Borat continues to elude me. I'll get you, my pretty, and your little Azimat, too...

So tonight was great. After work, we rolled over to the Music Factory for celebratory pints. I am currently on quite the Grolsch kick, and so I downed for of those whilst sitting by the water at a great table. The weather is supposed to nose dive next week, but today was perfect.

After the Cat, the 6-8 Mafia (it's hard out here, bein' a pimp) rolled over to Limehouse, where we had a FANTABULOUS feast at La Figa. It was Brother Morgan, Sir Rob, Hitman, Shantan, Eagle Scout, Muffin, Puffin, and myself, and we KILLED some food. We also killed some wine, and by the time we left I was starting to feel a bit tipsy. Clearly the girls were as well - check out the photo.
Hitman, however, was NOT feeling tipsy, and so we rolled over to the Narrow for a nightcap. And by nightcap, I mean SEVEN PERCENT BEER. Let's just say that I will be HURTING tomorrow.
The good news is that I logged another day in the gym today - I'm pretty sure I'm only 2 or 3 weeks away from being a contender in the Mr. Universe competition. And then there's world's strongest man...

Okay, that's all the news that's fit to print. Everyone have a GREAT weekend. Chat Tuesday!

Love,
Sam and Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment