Wednesday 11 May 2011

Not even qualifying as a "Pineapple" blog...

Family,
And a good evening to you from across the globe after another GREAT DAY in the Lion City. It's 11 May, which means HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN WARF!!!! I'm assuming you're now in the Larry Bird Club with Dinger and I, but fret not - since 30 is the new 20, it's great up here in the rare air of the early thirties...
So I have no lie to tell any of you (and the Terrier even got a preview of this) - tonight's blog is BORING. I worked all day, had a few late calls, signed off at 9 PM, made myself a Marmite and peanut butter sandwich (they WILL serve Marmite in Heaven - I've officially decided). Worst of all (though I'm sure my VFF is thrilled), I did NOT work out today. No treadmill, no bike, no sit-ups (not that those EVER factor into the equation) - nothing. I'm telling myself it's all "conservation" for the upcoming long run, but the truth is I was just too lazy to run in 90 degree heat at 9 PM. Honestly, having reviewed all sides of it, I'm pleased with the decision. :-)
Muffin Puffin rocked Body Attack tonight (again, can I just make a comment about HOW MANY OF THIS REDONKULOUS classes there are? Body Combat, Body Attack, Body Pump, Body Sculp, Body Lay Yourself Under a Train, Body Try Waterboarding It's Fun, Body Caning...you name it - my wife is an animal), so at least one of us burned some calories. And Catherine Cay - good news for you - you'll get to see "the apparatus" again tomorrow - I'm breaking out the backpack for the run. :-)
Okay, that's all the news that's fit to print. Chat tomorrow!
Love,
Sam and Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment