Wednesday 23 September 2009

Dedicated to my loyal followership!!!

Family,

And a good evening to you from across the Pond after another GREAT day in the Smoke. For the record - it's 10 till 1 in the AM, but I am writing this for the likes of Tom Price, C-Web, Dinger, and all those cats who I know will HAMMER me tomorrow if I don't get a blog out for the evening.

In all seriousness, tonight's is short, but mainly because we worked until 8 PM. After that, however, I did make a run to the Cat & Canary, where I had a few Honeydew's (it's FRESH again - YEAH, BABY!!!) and bonded with some of the technology cats (yep, some of the folks you saw last night).

After that, it was off to dinner at Brown's, where Donkapotamus helped expand my waistline by ordering Camembert Cheese for a starter (before my main of prawn and chorizo pasta). Wash it all down with a Pilsner Urquell and an Amstel (regular, mind you - not light), and you've got a recipe for success.

We actually ducked out a bit early to ensure we caught the Tube, only to experience severe delays on the line due to a "passenger action" (code for some donkey WALKING ONTO THE TRACKS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STATION). However, the matter was eventually resolved, and we got home.

Now we're back, and it's time to hit the sack. Tomorrow's Crispy Aromatic Duck at Fung Sheng! Bring on the Shogun holding court! Viva la gente!

BTW - Congrats to Andrew "Guvnah" Harwood and John "The Helmet" Davies on finishing the Berlin Marathon this weekend - congrats, boys!

That's all the news that's fit to print. Chat tomorrow!

Love,

Sam and Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment