Wednesday 7 July 2010

And so my arch nemesis (other than Dinger) continues his march...

Family,

And a good evening to you from across the Pond after another GREAT DAY in the Mother Country. For the third night in a row, I COULD NOT get to sleep. Consequently, when that alarm went off at 7 to go for a run, I did NOT want to get up and actually reset it for an hour later. THAT was the point where Muffin Puffin kicked my ass out of bed. Perhaps she's had enough of the Muffin Tanks as well, but I was glad I got up, as I got to the gym and logged a 5K this morning. It's a good thing, too, as YET AGAIN the Taylors consumed a block of cheese as an appetizer before their "evening salads." Mom - I can't thank you enough for the Holland cheese. My waistline and fat cells, however, would like to have a SERIOUS conversation with you upon our return. But let's put it this way - if cheese lowers blood pressure, I won't need another lisinopril for the rest of my life.

The workday was good, and I got home to catch most of the Spain vs. Germany match. For those of you who've heard stories of "the dark times" during 2007, you can probably guess that I was rooting for Germany. However, the floppers have prevailed yet again, and it seems as though the land of Jamon y Queso are just 1 game shy of World Cup glory. Shogun - WE CANNOT LET THIS PASS! Please don the FULL ORANGE body suit and wear it non-stop between now and Sunday. If you don't, the lion on the ING logo will eat you. Just sayin'...

Tonight is the 3rd AFD in 4 days, a feat that I haven't duplicated since back in March before chaos ensued and the project went live. However, I think that the good times have ended for this week, so liver - I hope you enjoyed the down time.

Okay, that's all the news that's fit to print. Chat tomorrow! And don't worry - we'll have pictures again starting tomorrow - I promise.

Love,

Sam and Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Hopping on a plane to Amsterdam. I cannot let such injustices prevail!!

    Signed,

    Oranje.

    ReplyDelete