Thursday 3 December 2009

A feast for a king!

Family,

And a good evening to you from across the Pond after a GREAT DAY in the Mother Country. Today was AWESOME - tons of stuff crossed off, and full speed ahead on the Canada conversion, baby! Yeah, I know I'm a loser, but hey - project management is my life - you gotta celebrate the work victories as well.

So I thought I'd be introducing a new character in the blog tonight. He canceled, however, meaning that the missus and I opted for another quiet night in. However, rather than just having our normal salad, carrots, and hummous, I walked into to find my sexy, smokin' hot wife (still in her running gear, mind you) preparing a feast for a king! Check out the bounty spread before my table! I'm tellin' you - Emeril Legasse, watch out!!!

Also, Kay, you'll be happy to know that I put a firm stop to the AFD's tonight. After 3 days of abstaining (and really, I just had some hot wine and a pint on Sunday, so does that really count?), tonight I returned to my "British" ways, throwing back a pair of Innis & Gunn Rum Cask Ales. This Scottish beer, 7.4%, is aged for 107 days in barrels from the Caribbean that previously contained rum. Yeah, it's pretty much the greatest thing on earth. Jenny hates it - which means more for me!!!
Okay, sorry so short, but my wife is about to kick my ass if I don't get up and finish the dishes. After all, we've got FAMILY COMING TOMORROW!!!! And speaking of family - Rice - 96 hours. SOOOOOOOOO CLOSE, brother.

Okay, that's all the news the news that's fit to print. Chat tomorrow (hopefully!).

Love,

Sam and Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me they import that to the US... If not, I'm expecting a package from you Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - sorry dude, but that's a British special, only available here. How about I just drink mine and your share... :-)

    ReplyDelete