Monday 15 March 2010

Grinder week begins...

Family,

And a good evening to you from across the Pond after another GREAT DAY in the Mother Country. There's no other way to say it - today officially began D-Day for my project, as this is officially the week where things start moving into "implementation mode." One day in (call this the actual invasion of Normandy), things are good, but we know it's WAY too early to celebrate.

Today was a really good day. For starters, I logged an hour on the bike, and I'm happy to report that the legs genuinely feel tired! I have been hungry all day, which I'm taking as a sign to mean that my metabolism is slowly returning (as opposed to the other alternative that my stomach has expanded 4 sizes and could now hold enough water and food to serve as an aquarium for a blue whale). Also, I printed off my bracket, baby! Now granted, I didn't see a game ALL YEAR, but is that going to stop me from filling in a bracket? NO WAY, JOSE!

So Taylor has no idea about ANY of these teams (insert Chuck Powell saying "When do you EVER have an idea? You just pick upsets"), but he's calling KState to knock off Nova in the final (with OSU and WVU being the other 2 members of the final 4). And in case anyone's curious, I have DOOK losing to Louisville. I figure if I know I'm going down in a pile of flames, I might as well at least enjoy the early going and vote with my heart.

Tonight is Detox Monday, meaning an AFD and salads. Muffin Puffin is currently water aerobics, but I'm expecting her to roll through the door very soon.

Okay, that's all the news that's fit to print. Chat tomorrow!

Love,

Sam and Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment