Tuesday 9 March 2010

Taylors vs. Taxes - Round III...

Family,

And a good evening to you from across the Pond after another GREAT DAY in the Mother Country. So tonight might honestly be the shortest blog I've ever written, but fret not, as the next 5 days should be filled with pictures, stories, good food, and (you guessed it) - GREAT BEER.

I got up this morning at 6:20 AM, at which point I rolled to the gym for an hour on the bike. I read Outlaw whilst spinning, and now I'm about a third of the way through and quite enjoying it (wouldn't say I recommend it yet, but it's a fun spin on the tale). Also, I broke a Taylor rule today - I bought coffee (actually, Grimshaw bought one for me) AFTER 10 AM. But hey, I am a wild and crazy guy, and on occasion I get so wacky that I even go into work unshaven with massive ass hair wearing 14 year old Duckheads (pleated, of course) and a wrinkled shirt...oh, wait...

I got home about 7:35, and I'm patiently waiting on muffin to get home from swimming before I prepare the bountiful feast of salad, carrots, hummous, and chocolate. And whilst I'm still on the fence, tonight just might be the second straight AFD. PATHETIC - I know...

The feature event of the evening will be (hopefully) completion of our expat tax organizer. This "small" document has about 37,984 tabs, each requiring pieces of information that you most likely won't know off the top of your head. Don't get me wrong - they have done everything they can to simplify it - some things are just NEVER going to be fun. Hence one more reason why an Innis & Gunn Rum Cask Ale might exit the fridge and enter my liver before the evening draws to a close.

Okay, that's all the news that's fit to print. Chat tomorrow!

Love,

Sam and Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment