Monday 11 April 2011

And the Bull terrifies the office with his white legs...

Family, And a good evening to you from across the globe after another GREAT DAY in the Lion City. So first and foremost, Team Taylor's thoughts are with the Wild Card, as today he goes for his final Scan. Big D - we're thinking about you, brother - I'm lookin' forward to a photo of you crackin' open a Fat Tire to celebrate. Keep us posted. Secondly, to the Hitman, Old School Cool, Hairless, and MattPa - please don't be a hater. For those of you who might have just glanced over the images from Sibu, I should note that the Hitman contemplated gouging his eyes out over the mosquito net photo. When I protested my case, saying "You can't hide sexy," Hairless came back with a GREAT line: "Perhaps, no, but you can cover it up." QUALITY. It reminds me of Ray's comment back in 2010: "I think I speak for all of us when I say, MAN, I wish you could hide sexy sometimes." And OSC - I was supposed to get a haircut last weekend, but $30 is too steep to do it more than once a decade. As far as the work day, it was, well, another adventure in the office, made worse by about 471 trips to the bathroom. I think sushi 4 times in 9 days was a mistake - so does my colon. Note to self - hit Subway on a regular basis going forward. Tonight was track practice, and on the way out I started a) Evelyn (who might never recover) and b) MY BOSS as I ran back into the office right quick to drop off a bag. Martin is still blind from the reflection, and I'm pretty sure Evelyn's gonna sue me for emotional damage. All I can say is: be glad I wasn't in actual running shorts - just sayin'... The track workout was good. We did a 5K of speedwork, including a tough pyramid and some fahrtlich (sans umlaut) training. I was NOT at top speed tonight, but I got through at about 80-85%, and that was definitely enough to get a good lung burn going. I realize this is another "I worked late and ate a pineapple" evening, but hey - at least there are no photos of me naked! It's really all about small victories... Okay, that's all the news that's fit to print. Chat tomorrow! Love, Sam and Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment