Monday 4 April 2011

11 in the books - with a much needed day of rest tomorrow...

Family, And a good evening to you from across the globe after another GREAT DAY in the Lion City. Okay, so first off - the Malaysia blog will have to wait, as a) it's late, b) we've got company and I don't want to be rude, and c) we'll have plenty going this week to keep you entertained. Plus, given that Team Taylor is actually IN the Sing this weekend, I figure that will give me time to devote to it properly. Today was a good day at work, with Muffin Puffin and the Bull hitting up Barcelo's for lunch. I needed the fuel, because tonight I embarked on the next phase of the return to running - the double digit training run. Tonight I logged 11 miles, and I gotta tell ya - I am SO glad that it's over. First off, the good news: I was able to run the entire time, I was still sweating when it ended, and the cramps were (for the most part) still at bay. As a bonus, I discovered this great area down by the water, which had the added benefits of being a) a REALLY neat spot to run, b) new territory (which is always easier than old trails), and c) had a nice breeze (which kept me VERY nice and cool for the better part of half an hour). That being said, the first 1 hour and 12 minutes was fine, but then it turned south IN A HURRY. I was truly exhausted when I finished, and whilst I was perking up and getting a second wind toward the finish, I honestly don't think I had 2 more miles running left in me. But mum - I am happy to report that I felt fine as a fiddle the entire time, and I'm even better now that I've showered and eaten. And speaking of eaten, Four Leaf at like a KING tonight. Money and Dan brought in sushi, and there was about a third of the ocean left over for me to get into. Consequently, I absolutely DESTROYED 20 pounds worth of rice, seaweed, and raw fish - it was pretty Much T-Rowe's own personal hell. But hey - at least I got some Doritos to wash it all down! WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER. Oh, and did I mention the ice cream? Yeah, I had some of that, too... Other than that, not a whole lot else to report. Muffin Puffin has just finished "Too Big to Fail," making her the 4th person who's read that copy - you can't say we haven't gotten our money's worth out of that! Full marks, Mr. Sorkin. Here's hoping you never have to worry about the sequel. Okay, that's all the news that's fit to print. Chat tomorrow! Love, Sam and Jenny

1 comment:

  1. MY TESTIMONY FROM A LEGITIMATE MONEY LENDER

    Hello Everybody
    My name is Mrs.Irene Azlin. I live in Malaysia and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $70,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 4 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of$70,000.00. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Irene Azlin, that refer you to him. contact DR KELLY WILLIAMS,via email:(kellywilliawsfinancial@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete