Wednesday 13 April 2011

Somebody feed me a damn pineapple...

Family,
And a good evening to you from across the globe after another GREAT DAY in the Lion City. So first off, let me just say a note about the new windows "upgrade" for their browser. It would be impressive - IF IT WERE DESIGNED BY A THREE YEAR OLD. Seriously? SERIOUSLY? This is THE BEST you sorry donkeys could come up with? Not only did you ELIMINATE the Google Tool bar, but you also broke the style sheet on blogger (which is, of course, linked to Google). Hey Gates - DON'T HATE. You're worse than those folks who bash Tiger. Okay, to quote Deets: "That was cathartic."
And speaking of the Wild Card - big day, brother. Fingers crossed.
As to the title of the blog, this is a new record for Team Taylor inactivity. Seriously - I can't even say, "I worked late and ate a pineapple." I did work until 8 PM (WENT 2 FOR 2 ON CHANGE REQUEST APPROVAL, BABY!!!), but then I came home and went for a jog (10K in 52 - I was pleased, but thank goodness it was a "cooler" night) before just playing cupboard clean-up and eating anything not bolted to the ground. I was desperate to drop in a "lost in translation" moment or funny quip from the day, but I am truly at a loss. This is where I need Hitman eating fish flavored air (and telling the waitress how much he loves it), Wild Card with chop sticks held like a Fu Manchu mustache, and Fizzy on a table belting out Def Lepperd. Instead, I have the Bull finishing Doritos (Spicy Nacho, baby), Muffin Puffin catching up in her journal, and the most exciting thing that we can report from today was that we managed to unclog the drain in the shower. Yeah, life's pretty intense over here in Southeast Asia...
Okay, that's (REALLY) all the news that's fit to print. Chat tomorrow!
Love,
Sam and Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment