Tuesday 26 October 2010

BEWARE, DINGER!!!!!!!!! Taylor's almost back down to playin' weight...

Family,

And a good evening to you from across the Pond after another GREAT DAY in the Mother Country. Man, is this week flying. Muffin Puffin's grinding out laps as I type this, and it will be a quick one tonight, as I'm feeling quite run down. I didn't sleep great last night, and I was so tired today that I almost didn't work out. Now that I have, worked out, however, I'm even MORE exhausted.

The Land's End challenge got a boost from a (slow) 10K today - 55 minutes. I just didn't have a lot of thrust. But hey, it's still under 9 minutes a mile, so I can't complain too much. Tomorrow's back to the bike, even though I should be taking it easy since I'm planning a jog with T-bone in Regent's Park this weekend.

The big news, however, goes to Dinger and the Big Cat - I'm back under 170, baby!!!!! Taylor weighed in at 168 today, the lowest since October of last year. Now granted, the next month is probably going to torpedo my chances of staying there, but at least I can say I made it down! Cown Town HALF, here we come, baby...

In medical news, my ear and foot have finally healed. The armpits, however, continue to prove an oddity. I think it's how I'm sitting at work, because it sure as hell isn't from lifting weights. I'm giving it until the end of this week (it had subsided) and then going to bond with my boys at NHS. Mum - it looks like we'll both have that on our resume of "life's adventures" by the time this year is out. However, most things I've read suggest it's nothing and that I need to "gut divorce it" as dad would say. For now, I think I just need some sleep and a night without curry. As I type this, I can't help but think: "Wow, I bet none of these folks ever thought they'd learn so much about my pits when they signed on to be followers." Good times...

Other than that, not a whole lot else to report, other than the fact that T-BONE ARRIVES IN 15 HOURS!!!! Dude - I can't WAIT. It's gonna be awesome. Safe travels!

Okay, that's all the news that's fit to print. Chat tomorrow!

Love,

Sam and Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment