Thursday 24 March 2011

The longest day in the office since we realized Arinso didn't have test scripts...

Family,

And a good evening to you from across the globe after a LONG but EXCELLENT day in the Lion City. I have no lie to tell, as I type this at MIDNIGHT, having just gotten home at 11, the Bull is tired. I didn't get to work out today, but it was a very productive day at work, and all in all I'm pleased. Let's just say I'm looking forward to the weekend, which brings me to the following ANNOUNCEMENT: there will be NO BLOG until Monday night. Why, you ask? Because Team Taylor is skipping eating and praying to head straight for the love as we head to BALI, BABY!!!! All I can think of is Puma's comment: "It's really nothin' but trailer trash Australians with no shirt on" - can't wait. :-) I do have some surprises for folks next week, so stay tuned. I'd say that, given the expected schedule, I probably won't post the Bali recap until the following week, but only because I'll (hopefully) have plenty of other stories to keep you interested.

I really don't have ANYTHING new to bring to the table tonight, as I didn't even eat a pineapple. All I had was a BOATLOAD of marmite, some overpriced turkey, and some EXCELLENT French's honey mustard. Add in some dragon fruit and New Zealand aged cheddar (all at 11:15 PM), and you have a recipe for keeping the Dunlap will secured for the next little bit.

Ovino - thank you SO MUCH for the story today. I haven't laughed that hard since I found out that some idiot actually gave Miller a new role and continued to pay him a salary.

Okay, that's all the news that's fit to print. Chat on Monday!

Love,

Sam and Jenny

1 comment:

  1. It really only becomes a matter of time before some Tech revolt happens and absolutely nothing that is operated by some form of power works for you or your loved ones. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete