Thursday 31 March 2011

DETECTION!!!!!

Family, And a good evening to you from across the globe after another GREAT DAY in the Lion City. Okay, so first off - ANNOUNCEMENT: there will be NO BLOG until next Monday. Why, you ask? Because, getting back into the AOC rhythm, Team Taylor is back on the road for a second straight weekend, this time going to MALAYSIA, BABY!!!! We're heading to some place called Pulau Sibu, which is about 3 hours from the Sing. We're staying at the "Sea Gypsy Village," so I'm pretty sure I'll be locking our doors at night. So Sammy the Bull had a rather odd wake up call today. Actually, it was the wake up call for my poor Muffin Puffin. You see, for only the third time he can remember (and yet the second time in the Sing), Four Leaf woke up WAILING from a dream. Yep - the last one was something out of a horror movie (no need to repeat here), and this one I only have flashes from. Basically I was in a backyard, and there was radiation coming toward me. I could see it, and I remember running around the yard (white fence and a red dog house) toward the basement. Only then I saw it coming at me from the basement door as well. I took off running, yelling "Detection!!!!!" at the top of my lungs - in the dream at least. Outside the Matrix, I was apparently wailing like a BANSHEE without making any discernable word. It woke muffin, which is something that GUNFIRE can't even do (hence it must have been serious). Given all the news has been about Japan lately, I have to think that's where it's come from. I think I'll give the BBC a rest tomorrow... And in another classic moment, I'm not sure if I mentioned all the FIVE BILLION RED BUMPS now on my body after the massage in the Balinese torture chamber on Sunday. Well, they are finally healing, yet a different cluster tends to pop up every day. Well, today Sarah (the one who passed out on the table) emailed Jenny and I and asked: "Do you guys have any red spots on you? I've suddenly got about 20 on my legs..." Good times at teh $7 goat rodeo - that's all I'm sayin'... In other news, the Bull and Perfect Pumpkin both hit the gym today, with Sammy logging 50+ minutes (and 25 KM) and JT doing both the treadmill (25 min) and the elliptical (30 min). We were tired when the day started, and we're EXHAUSTED now. Hopefully that will mean some DEEP sleep (minus the disaster dreams, of course). Other than that, not a whole lot else to print. And since I won't actually get to blog before her birthday, let me say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMA!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make Steve take you out to the Chop House or somewhere very expensive. I would say have a beer for me, but, well...we both know that's not going to happen. Steve - I'm counting on you to pick up the slack. Okay, that's all the news that's fit to print. Chat next week! Love, Sam and Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment