Tuesday 4 August 2009

Even I'm falling in love with Edward...

Family,

And a good evening to you from across the Pond. Another great day is in the books. Tonight I had originally planned to go see Star Trek (like all really cool people do by themselves on a Tuesday night), but instead I came home to focus on my new Obsession: the Twilight Series (like really, really, REALLY cool people do by themselves on a Tuesday night).

Okay, I will be the first to admit that some lines are cheesy. Okay, really, REALLY cheesy. But I just can’t put these things down. I am about 40% of the way through #2, and it’s WAY better than the first one (and whipping by).

The photo pretty much sums up how I’ve spent my last week. According to JT, this photo proves I’m turning into a vampire (although I’ve never seen a vampire carry around the same spare tire snugly fastened against my waist).

I have a feeling I’m going to go into something akin to “Post-Potter Depression” when this series is over. Luckily I’ve got the 3rd installment of both the Nightwatch trilogy and the Inheritance trilogy to nurse me through it. I am loving this tube ride more and more ever day – who’d have ever thought I’d look forward to a commute?

So tonight will be some reading and relaxing and (hopefully) some trip research. And I still haven’t mentioned the highlight – muffin puffin is whipping up some Indian in the kitchen! Check out my baby in action – Gordon Ramsey, you wish you had these mad skills (and all this AFTER a day of conquering v-lookups and pivot tables…).

Okay, short and sweet tonight, but that’s all the news that’s fit to print. Hard to believe it’s August and that we’re already in our 4th week here. MAN, the time is flying. Chat tomorrow!

Love,

Sam and Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment