And a good evening to you from across the Pond on this fabulous Thursday – one day until the weekend! The Taylors are looking forward to a relaxing one FINALLY back in London.
So, not a whole lot to report tonight, but let me try and roll through the highlights:
1. Has anybody seen the Video “Where the Hell is Matt?” on YouTube? Utterly BRILLIANT. The music was a must have on i-Tunes. If you haven’t seen this, check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY
2. So, after 4 straight days of laundry, the Taylors are ALMOST caught up. Do we really dirty that many clothes you ask? Well, actually, anyone who knows us knows that’s not the case. After all, I’ve only owned 8 dress shirts since college, and I wear each one 42 times before washing them. No, no – instead, it’s more a case of the washer/dryer (or really washer/fling some water around so the UK Power and Water companies can bill me for something) only holding about 4 pieces of clothing at a time (and let’s face it – if my boxers weren’t already in shreds, it would probably just hold 3 at a time).
3. Sammy started Cipro today to fight the parasite. Oddly enough, I have found out that some of my friends are cheering for the parasite. More to come…
4. Credit must be given to Matt Miller – the idea of giving the parasite a homeland came from him, as did the following advice: “Get it looked at dude – those things DON’T go away on their own.” I couldn’t help but think of “The Hangover…”
5. My wife is currently at a gym class called “Chisel.” The 3 classes she now attends are “Body Combat,” “SAS (think UK Navy Seals) Circuit Training,” and “Chisel.” Rumor has it she’s about to submit an application to also be a training at Globo-gym, where she aspires to some day be part of the Purple Cobra Dodge Ball Team (Dinger – that’s for you – Air Goodman, Comin’ atcha).
6. Today is our 4th AFD in a row. What is becoming of me?
7. Dad – good call on the Gillette Fusion. That thing is MONEY. Can a brother get a Cherokee V'ball and Hoops update?
Okay, that’s all the news that’s fit to print. Chat tomorrow!
Sam and (absolutely ripped…and soon to be very sore) Jenny