Thursday 1 October 2009

Introducing........Verona and CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Family,

And a good evening to you from the Marriott City Center after another GREAT day in the Queen City. So work was really good today. After several straight weeks of meetings, I feel like I’m back in the groove and cranking through to-do’s.

This evening was a terrific night – I had dinner and drinks at Brixx (local Charlotte pizza joint) with two of my favorite people in the world – Jen (with one “n”) Webb (also known as Verona) and Megan Quesenberry (also known as cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz)!!!

Okay, so first off, the big news – Megan got promoted!!!! Very exciting stuff, and I am SO PROUD of her. Muffin Puffin – I’ll let her fill you in on all the details, but suffice it to say this is really exciting news!!!!!

We had a great night, kicking back and eating some good food (I actually went for a salad since, well, I’m fat as a damn bear) and having some good beer (Anchor Steam on draft, baby!) for a couple of hours. Webb was feeling a bit under the weather after her return from Ireland (Mom – she loved it just as much as we did!), but she was a trooper and hung with us the entire night (those 5 cups of hot tea had to have helped…). Also, Verona – diggin’ those uber-stylish Converse glasses…

Okay, short tonight, I know, but I have to get through the last 100 pages of Twilight to complete the series! I’m on the cusp, baby – Bring it on!

That’s all the news that’s fit to print. Chat tomorrow!

Love,

Samwise

No comments:

Post a Comment