Friday 23 October 2009

Date night!!!

Family,

And a good evening to you from across the Pond - it's the weekend!!!!! JT and I are SO EXCITED that we have NOTHING planned and that we're in London!

Okay, so not a whole lot to report tonight. After work, I met up with Lord G (Mark Goodyer) and the proud pappa (Owain Morgan) for a couple of pints at the Cat and Canary. I can tell that I've a) been sick, b) not been on my normal boozing routine, and c) haven't had my usual calorie count, as I was tipsy after 1 beer! Weak, I know...I couldn't help but shake my head as I didn't finish my last pint before catching the train. However, mom, I will say that, at no point did I put my glass down and say "I can't feel my teeth."

JT and I had a "date night" at a place called La Vigna, a GREAT little Italian joint. She went with the Caneloni (Please keep the "Grumpier Old Men" jokes to a minimum), and I had a GREAT pasta dish as well. UBER-TASTY!

And since I don't want folks whining about no photos for 3 days in a row, here's a picture of me (now 7 pounds lighter post-parasite) and my smokin' hot wife (in her sexy "lingerie").

And for the record - 4.25 miles today! It was slow and painful, but I'm on the road to recovery! Mom and dad - I ran in the new shoes! First time on the road solo since June!

That's all the news that's fit to print - Time to call the Aussies (and show little Charlotte how true Charlotteans sound). Chat tomorrow!
Cath - can't wait to see you!

Love,

Sam and Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment